- The best option for a wild animal is to learn normal behavior from members of its own species.
- Sights, sounds, and smells from people and domestic animals can highly stress a wild animal, potentially causing it harm or death.
- Wild animals have complex nutritional needs that are not easily met in captivity.
- Possessing, owning, controlling, restraining, or keeping a wild animal is illegal.
- Wild animals may carry diseases, some of which are transmissible to people or domestic animals.
- Most wild animals have fleas, mites, and/or lice which quickly transfer to people and their pets.
Call me before you touch a wild animal. (715) 832-1462